Our Team is Passionate about Glass
Radiant Skylights is a division of Radiant Glass Concepts which started its humble beginnings in 1991, since then we have been designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke glass products for individual homeowners, corporates, architects and interior decorators for over 28 years.
We don’t just make glass beautiful. We make it work great as well.
Radiant Glass Concepts not only offers an extensive range of glass products, but we also provide a comprehensive range of services. Every bespoke glass product we sell is specifically designed and manufactured to suit your needs and requirements.
Radiant Skylights is a division of Radiant Glass Concepts which was founded in 1991 by Michiel Thoolen.
With over 28 years of manufacturing and installing domestic and commercial skylights for clients, Radiant Skylights has earned its unrivalled position as one of the skylights’ industry leaders in South Africa.
At Radiant Skylights, we understand that every home is unique as has its own design, look and feel. It is for this specific reason that we custom make your residential or commercial skylight to reflect your particular requirements.
Why Radiant Glass Concepts
Radiant Glass Concepts designed and patented their own aluminium extrusions and have accumulated all necessary plant equipment to tackle virtually any bespoke glass contract.
Radiant Glass Concepts takes pride in being an innovative company that keeps up with the latest technological improvements and advancements.
With over 28 years of experience, you can rest assured that you are dealing with a company that knows their industry. Our bespoke glass products are of the highest quality and were designed and created by a South African for South Africa’s climate. A true showcase of South African ingenuity.
Radiant Glass Concepts manufactures all their own bespoke glass products at our factory based in Kya Sands. We are also hands-on with each aspect of every project, from the measurements and project inspection to the design, manufacturing and installation.
After Sales Service
All our products come standard with our 5-year guarantee*.
*Subject to our standard terms & conditions
In a nutshell
- We believe that low staff turnover and long term staff employment are an indication of a healthy company.
- We believe in uplifting our staff and encourage them to learn and gain on the job experience.
- We have over the years, built up and accumulated all our machinery and tooling, which enables us to tackle any contract with efficiency and speed.
- We have our own range of patented extrusions and profiles that form part of the products that we manufacture and install. These were all designed in-house with consideration given to practicality, pleasing aesthetics and ease of use.
- We work mainly in Gauteng but have completed installations in Zambia, Mozambique, Botswana, Lesotho, Zimbabwe and Seychelles.
- We are registered exporters and are willing to work outside RSA if the project is of an appropriate size.